1. They're still in the stationary, craft and party stores (but none of them are as cute as these!)
2. There are over 673,000 searches per month for shower games...and that's just on Google!
3. New books still being written, like "The Alternative Bride's Guide to Wedding Games".
4. When looking for shower planning tips, NOONE leaves out the games!
5. Jim Carrey went shopping for Bridal Shower games in "Yes Man".
6. Martha Stewart has them on her web site.
7. Even your favorite favor sites carry games.
The question isn't whether or not to play games, the question is...which ones will you choose?
You always have games at a party, and since kids love to run around, you might as well organize the mayhem. Whether you are hosting your child’s birthday party inside or out, keeping it fun and fair is a must.
Make sure to have an activity for the kids to enjoy while they wait for all guests to arrive, like an activity book or word search.
As the children arrive, take pictures of each party guest with the birthday child as another activity.
Pick games where everyone can participate.
Hello there and welcome to the Affiliate Edge Blog! I'll be updating the blog with great information, including news updates, (which you can also find through the main Affiliate Edge website) tips, industry news, and more!
I have a passion for this company, the products they create, the people who I get to enjoy working with every day (seriously....I work with a bunch of pranksters), and the job I get to do here.
I'm very honored and proud to be able to call myself your Affiliate Manager! If you need anything from me, please don't hesitate to let me know!